Thursday, December 11, 2008

On Measurement and Social media

Its not a simple formula, but rather looking at objectives and what is appropriate to measure...and then getting after it.  More about Dell and measurement of social media in a guest post I was invited to post over at Lewis' blog.  

Money quote, because no business is perfect and we all want to constantly improve: :-)


These conversations are going to occur whether you like it or not…do you want to be part of that or not? My argument is you absolutely do. You can learn from that. You can improve your reaction time. And you can be a better company by listening and being involved in that conversation.--Michael Dell in Business Week Discussion.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard,

I recently wrote a post about 10 Brands To Watch In Social Media For 2009, http://www.jesseliebman.com/2008/12/22/10-brands-to-watch-in-social-media-for-2009, and I've included your company. I was wondering what part in company's strategy you might be playing?

I would have used another way to contact you, but all I could find was a comment box.


Thanks,

Jesse Liebman

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment and link, Jesse. I am part of the team at Dell. Full profile at LinkedIn, Facebook or DM me on Twitter

cheap computers said...

I totally agree with this article.