Thursday, August 9, 2007

I'm humble...sometimes...but not too humble :-)

Besides, I personally am very proud of our (and there are lots of us) hard work and success.....yes, trips and falls along the way. Truth be known, I am simply the "proof point" here for a much bigger story and a GREAT group of committed people, who happen to work at this every day: Caroline, Wilson, Lionel, Arlette, Jackie, JohnP, Anne, Jeremy, Dick (read serviceuntitled) Bob, Bryant, John B, Geoff, Neil.....and that list goes on...to include Michael.

You all are the best and you are changing the face too!!! thank you!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.pronetadvertising.com/articles/how-richard-binhammer-is-changing-the-face-of-dell-online34379.html

1 comment:

Michael Walsh said...

Flattery will trip one, both or all of us up, Richard ;-)

If Newton's third law of motion is correct, and I have received no information that suggests otherwise, you deserve as much credit (and thanks) as everyone else.

Shel and Scoble showed me the beach, but I learned to swim in the rough open sea alongside you and some of the conversation warriors on your list.

So my personal reaction to your action is to point the applause back in your direction.