Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dell Community and Online Ambassadors



People have asked me why I am RichardatDELL and what if I leave Dell etc etc. The moniker RichardatDELL has to do with our online policy of making it clear where you work.

As for the "what if I leave Dell" or issues of tying myself to "Dell"...I have often explained there are a bunch of great people working together to listen, learn and engage with our customers.

You will start to see more of them over at Yourblog talking about personal tech...and we hope you'll come post there too. I have a couple posts going there about photography and personal tech.

Most importantly though, check out the Dell Community Ambassadors page over at Direct2Dell.

You will find these great team members who I have the pleasaure of working with every day around the web, commenting on blogs, on Facebook, on Twitter and more. Its all of them that make (or I hope help us make) Dell a human company.

I just wanted everyone to know this is a great group of people committed to connecting, conversing and doing what is right for our customers and working hard to keep up with the web, your conversations and your views. I toast them all, each and every one, every day and tip my hat to say what a great team....and watch out, more to come :-).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Richard,
How do you answer everyone’s questions?

Anonymous said...

I work with a team here to respond to questions I receive or put people directly in touch with folks at Dell. It all depends on the situation

Unknown said...

Richard.

I am seriously wondering if you can tell me how I can get warranty service for my Dell computer? We have been trying for over a month via several methods and the CSR hung up on me 1 min into my last call. So it may not be your department, but if you can let me know if there is some trick or something that would spur Dell to repair our computer?

Thanks!
Greg

Anonymous said...

Hi Greg, you could contact me directly on Facebook. Or at gmail using the same name as on this blog. Mention your comment here, so I know its you

cheap computers said...

I have often explained there are a bunch of great people working together to listen, learn and engage with our customers.